View Single Post

MoobooMagoo
01.14.2013 , 04:12 AM | #5229
Quote: Originally Posted by PluckyDog View Post
Thank you to those who replied to my previous post.

On another note... I am wondering about those who are excited about the new SGR flirts, in the upcoming expansion or whatever, if they see the move as good thing or a bad thing? It sort of feels like, to me, that Bioware (and affiliates) are simply giving us a tiny bone to chew to keep our mouths busy. It doesn't seem fair. Or do you think it's an opening to more equal availability of SGR's in the future? Do you think it's best to put money into something that you hope gets better or to withhold that money as a warning to the company (that we want full SGR's or nothing)? What gets the message across better? Obviously, if you enjoy the game no matter what... the question is less important.

On a side note... I am wondering if I choose to cancel my subscription, do I lose everything (characters, gear, credits, etc.)? Or would they just continue on when/if I resubscribe in the future?
What I think it means is that SGR lines are being considered for all future content. Makeb is the first real story expansion the game has had so its good to hear that SGR flirts will be in. None of the companion stories are being expanded on, at least I don't think they are. Even if it is its a continuation of what has been in already instead of adding completely new stuff.
We will get SGR content fully integrated into our companions and class stories, it is just a lot of work so it will take a lot longer than originally anticipated.
Explorer: 80% Achiever: 60% Killer: 47% Socializer: 13%

Daniel Erickson and the Amazing Technicolor Dream-Abs