View Single Post

natashina
01.13.2013 , 05:11 AM | #5205
**pops in**

Don't see why they couldn't do it all at once. I think it would make more sense from a financial and time perspective to do all the romance content together. The flirts we're getting in Makeb I think were intended at one point to go in after SGRs, but they had those done probably pretty quickly. SGRs got delayed, so we're seeing the Makeb flirts first.

I honestly think we're just seeing the tip of the iceberg and there is far more down the pike. From everything I've gathered after nearly a year of research, the game going F2P was the big monkey wrench in a lot releasing of content. We happened to be the group that was ignored the longest, but those that want this feature were certainly not the only ones that got hit by this.

I'm still around. I love the Suggestion Box thread and my goodness was there a good blog in there too. If you'll excuse me, I've got DA2 to finish. I have some ideas and thoughts about how SWTOR might handle future SGR content, but I'd like to get a couple of playthroughs in first. I've done that with DA:O; I did the SGR with Leliana and the OGR with Alistair. I'm also analyzing DA2 a bit, for their approach to SGRs.

I've noted the differences, but I'll be back when I'm done. Still love ya guys!

Also, there is a thread in the Suggestion Box that is dedicated to talking about why SGRs shouldn't be in the game yet. If you have strong feelings about this matter, please post there.