View Single Post

PloGreen
01.12.2013 , 05:59 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthRaika View Post
You people that assume everyone should have max comms pre-50 make me sad. Now personally, I did have max comms on all of my chars as I mainly pvp. However, not being a total ahole and understanding that this game's pvp would benefit from an influx of new players then it is plain to see that players that decide to pvp after 50 should not be punished this severely.

I am sorry for you people that can't see this as you must be really angry to hate them so much even when it will hurt your gameplay experience as there will be less players and less development money going into pvp if they don't continue to play pvp.

Also, remember this game's main focus was the pre-50 pve experience. Many new players might get into the game for that. Then, if they have a decent experience, they might find pvp fun and start pvp'n. Some of these players will be great pvp'rs as well. Get over yourselves.

I think many of you are just afraid of having any competition. I bet many of the people against better gear for new 50s are against premade matching as well.
Er, war hero costs bugger all now. I am sure the majority of new players will be able to gain a new set of gear in a very short space of time. At some point they will have to learn like anyone else, and it is ALOT easier for them now to gear up. Pvp should not be about holding new players hands all the time.