View Single Post

Hyde_v
01.12.2013 , 01:37 PM | #5
I really do not care about other players who say "There's a filter, grow up, get a thick skin, etc." on this topic.

The rules says "Do not cuss" in the game. Everyone, and I do mean everyone, has to click on "I Agree" in order to play the game. A new patch or update comes out, everyone has to click on "I Agree" in order to play the game after the download. Having a filter in the game does not, according to the rules, give anyone free reign to type out profanity. If players cannot abide by that, they should not click "I Agree."

Frankly, comments like the previous poster's saying to "lighten up" are simply derailing the thread. There are options (and rules) about that sort of thing too.

I want to see a Bioware rep confirm that using the window option is the same as opening a ticket. Otherwise, people using this feature are wasting their time. I am not interested in a discussion on the morality of people using profanity and whether it offends or not.
"And they probably redesigned the whole sickbay too. I know engineers. They love to change things." -Dr. McCoy, ST:TMP