View Single Post

01.12.2013 , 11:17 AM | #1
I thought long and hard on how to say this and what happen and why i left , it was out of resepct for others ..

I joined a BoI today thu the GF , I asked if they wanted to do a 12 min run , two said yes and one said NO ... that was cool , so I was very nice aobut it, I said well im gonna go , I dont want to take 40 mins for something thats takes 12 mins and BW said we could, so why not ?..

any way I left then IT DCED me new bug for me , I came back, some one sends me a tell ( no names please ) ! , telling me , I am Compelete douche , I was now on his iqnore list...

I did ask the group before hand if i we could , if i could have i would have find a replacement healer , there is nothing, i mean nothing, I need from HM fp's and I have others things, i want to get done ingame then waste 40 to hour on a PUg, I would be carrying anyway ..

SO my question is, why do I have to do somethnig I don't want to ? , and why did I get iqnored ? . was told they are gonna blacklist me ?. I did ask before hand . i did ask out of respect , I could have went and not healed any one or forced the 12 min run, to me that would be worse then me leaving ... and I did say I was gonna go in a nice way ... Sigh

this prolly will be over looked here, I'm ok with that to , but there is two sides ,. to the run HM thing, others need to have respect not should ,I have as I do , even if some don't see this as respect,it is .. I really dpn't want to help any one gear up unless there in my guild or thu raiding, no one ever helped me and if wanted to run a full run I would ask before we started when I was gearing up .. and if they didn't want to I was ok with that ..
, I just want to get the daily Hm done for the Day for the BH comms ... SO I can level up ats or get my other 50 s daily HM etc and pvp dailys done ..

SO PLEASE have RESPECT for others , even if you think were NOT, we are in most cases, if we leave,..... some wont say anything , will just leave,may be I should start dcing to ...