View Single Post

01.12.2013 , 10:27 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by hemmullenn View Post
Dear Sir or Madam

I am writing to let you know that the savage vocal critics of Biowares recent productions do not represent the core base of Bioware fans in the world. I had my own criticisms of some of the game content of recent Bioware creations but, when the dust settles and I pause to look around at the other drivell on offer from game producers, I realise that Bioware games are still the best quality game entertainment by far. The self-appointed assassins in the fan base are like spoiled brats who have too soon forgotten how Bioware lifted the gaming industry out of the realms of mediocre entertainment and into the realm of dynamic, quality creativity. Bioware (and some other contributers) have created a new art form. Most of the Bioware creations are more involving and submersive than films and certainly better value than any other form of entertainment. I congratulate and thank you and all the Bioware team, past and present, for the magnificent projects you have delivered to the gaming world. Unfortunately, many who have jumped on the Bioware band wagon are pretenders who are stil being weened off "Halo" and "Command and Conquer." They are ungrateful oinks who no longer recognise quality but are more intent on becoming little judges and advisors to real artists. I urge you to abandon this new policy of compromise, and allow Bioware the creative freedom it once enjoyed, unshacked by the whims of an untalented minority. Shakespeare would not consult his readers before writing his next classic play!

Please, for the sake of art and creativity, let Bioware, not the so-called fans, create the games. I do not speak for myself alone but also for many friends, family and aquaintences, all Bioware users.

I am Biowares loyal follower.

Steve Brown

ps "EA" have not been good for Bioware but, I think you probably already know that don't you!
You would think that someone who took the time to put that amount of crap into a poorly formed letter would have done a spell check....