View Single Post

T-Assassin
01.11.2013 , 05:28 PM | #122
Quote: Originally Posted by Okamakiri View Post
- posts a 1675 DPS VG parse on WH, while top parse is 2425 DPS by a Sniper. Sniper/GS is not a very mobile class, yet they parse as top DPS on most fights. Btw, 3/5 of the Top5 DPS on 8man HM Op IX are Mercs. REALLY? those are 2 fights where u can treat it like it is a training dummy...lol. *EDIT500* and you should know OS > DFA...the mechanics of that fight are VERY sniper/GS friendly

- talks about parses from SMs and FPs, while top players are posting logs from HM and NiM. see my previous EVIDENCE ^^^...oh, and i'm in 61's...and been raiding for about a whole 2 weeks on VG. 3 HM's i believe...MAYBE 4.

- uses WH as an example where DPS uptime gives PT/VG advantage, meanwhile Merc can sit planted in the center of the room without moving an inch for the entire fight and hit the boss and every add that pops up.

I've heard enough.
you can lead a horse to water...

Merc/Commando account for about 2%...MAYBE 5% of the total top 50's in HM...

i've heard enough, too.

*EDIT* and you still have not acknowledged you are incorrect in your reading of kill/death parses.

*EDIT2* actually, 8% top 50's...take away OP9 and Keph 5.5%. to be precise. how many of those are Pyrotech Merc versus PT/VG pyro/assault.

just saying...some classes/specs need love...there's the proof, from a Merc/pyro pov.
"Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur."
"Today is a good day for someone else to die." -