Thread: Seriously?!?
View Single Post

Beaucore
01.11.2013 , 04:58 PM | #50
First off, I just want to say that everyone has taken the intentions of my post incorrectly. I am simply posting as a guild GM trying to inform fellow players on my server about current scams. I could careless what happens to this guy, or if he broke the law, or anything in such manner. My concern is that fellow guilds on POTF do not fall victims to this d-bag.

And my question is, why would you simply just take this dudes word and promote him? I mean, lets put it into real life. If I came to your house and said I was your Lawyer and needed all your personal information and access to your bank accounts and what not, wouldn't that alarm you to seek further verification that I am truly your lawyer? I am sure most of you said yes, if you did not then you deserve whatever happens to you.

SOOOOOOO, lets get back on topic about warning other guilds about the issue at hand and keep our defenses up against the guy and quit being worried about if he is breaking the law or some BS like that. Because obviously this scam was present in WoW as well and nothing happened to those players either.