View Single Post

Surinen
01.11.2013 , 10:32 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Bastila-chan View Post
Playing my light side Jedi knight, there wasn't a lot of controversy among my companions (as expected), except for Lord scourge, which clearly despised my light side actions during crew gatherings on the ship, before important class story fights. I was suprised that once I got something like -760 affection with just one convestation option. You have given me motivation to build his affection, I'm interested where his companion story will go.
Lord Scourge is a scum that deserved to die for his actions - althou I do not mind it to be a fanservice death type so girls gonna enjoy their over emotional disturbances, for example Scourge protecting Knight and dying. Of course I would like to see him trying to kill that rot of tython but chances are rather slim.

for a Sith Warrior I do not exactly see a future painted with conflicts, Vette will sometimes say something about me obliterating kindergardens and Quinn gonna frown upon my dirty actions, but nothing big coming there - unless they gonna allow me to execute Quinn then its gonna be all tasty and wonderful
Aperture Science. We do what we must, because we can. For the good of all of us- Except the ones who are dead.