View Single Post

Elfa
01.11.2013 , 09:24 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Nythain View Post
A third for this opinion. I don't want my sage looking too mean and ferocious. It's not the Jedi way.

I think we could go for something different than pebble throw though, since we already have the pretty great Project. But i would be hard pressed to try to think up a different animation for a channeled attack that wasn't flashy or menacing and different than pebble throw.

So, overall i have absolutely no complaints with it. It fits the archetype and philosophies, just like the lightning attacks from inquis fit their archetype and philosophies.
I have no intention of seeing the Sage become ferocious or flashy. This is about them having an often used attack that just seems flat and boring after its 20th use and almost grating after its 2000th. I want the attack to feel like it's dangerous. This just doesn't, not anymore.
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law