View Single Post

DarthBloodloss's Avatar


DarthBloodloss
01.10.2013 , 07:25 PM | #707
Daily random suggestions:

--AoE, Point Blank, Non-GDC, Stealth Scan out to 15m with a snare (snare only hits people who are stealthed)

--Change Stealth Scan to not go by the global cooldown. And to also snare any stealthers who are caught, and also lower their "Defense" stat by the amount of 5% via a Blinding effect. (Not lowing it by 5% of the total, but go from 10% defense to 5% defense etc)

And my new favorite....

--Thermal Detonator causes a 1 second stun when it explodes. (Or even a .1 second stun, simply to interrupt channels) Imagine an enemy running after you with a thermal stuck to their chest. When it finally explodes, they stumble for a second due to the shockwave.
Bloodloss Mercenary
DESTROYER OF WORLDS || KEEPER OF SOULS