View Single Post

TrooperKorsair
01.10.2013 , 09:53 AM | #5
Hey! Thought this looked amazing, and the fact that you guys can get so many people to cooperate and show up at the same time baffles me haha. Of course, it might be because i'm on a PvE server, not RP.

Anyway, what I came here to do, is ask you if it would be possible for your to take a few screenshots for me during your next gathering, whatever it may be. I realize I may be asking for a lot here, but I am making a community thank your project and I am in desperate need of screenshots! If you were to take these for me, you would be credited (not in the long list of credited people, but in a seperate special thanks area)

What I was looking for is four screenshots, one concentrated on the center of a large group, one slightly further out, showing about half the group, one showing most of the group and then one final one showing the whole group. This would be like the one picture you have with no UI and no nameplates if possible =)

These would be the finale of my project and if you did this, it would make it 1000x easier for me. Considering my first plan was to get my guild to do it, but they're rarely cooperative, and there are only about 15 on at a time.

If you could do this, I would be extremely grateful!

Heres the link to the thread, if you're interested, we haven't gained much momentum yet, i'm hoping that will change

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=583511