Thread: Seriously?!?
View Single Post

oofalong
01.10.2013 , 09:34 AM | #42
It is not acceptable and it is not right. At the same time it is not something for BW to regulate as it invites too slippery slope. Plus the legal complexities, if there really are any, are too complex and difficult or too costly to enforce.

There is a lot of deceitful behavior in this game, and opportunities for people to be duped. At the end of the day this comes down to individual responsibility. The simplest and most fool-proof solution is for people to be more vigilant, and to inform the community which this thread and the deleted threads have done.

I say this having all the empathy for those who have been swindled. I hope this thread is not deleted and others on the server are able to learn from this.

Incidentally, what surprises me most is this guy's intimate knowledge of everyone's guild and their communication procedures.
The Shadowlands
Read my Annihilation | Watchman Compendium & use my model to figure out how to best gear your toon.
Read my Theorycrafting Articles on Dulfy.net
Confused by all of the Proc Relics? Check out my new and improved relic explanation.
See the best of the best on the Operations Leaderboards
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
You are correct Oofalong.