View Single Post

Taorus
01.10.2013 , 09:33 AM | #980
Quote: Originally Posted by Keypek View Post
You're right, preview isn't an advertisement.... it's what it ACTUALLY looked like. And think you missed the point where I said I don't look at the cartel packs. They are a waste of money. I have plenty of credits so I just look at new items through preview on GTN since you figure what the items actually look like on your toon would be what they are supposed to be. Hard concept I know.

In the end, it's not that huge of a deal. I just find it funny people expect every person that plays the game to be well versed with every advertisement and/or picture bioware releases in order to compare items they may or may not buy later down the road off the GTN. It was a giant screw up by Bioware no matter how people want to deflect it back on to the consumer.
Well, Firstly someone had to purchase the cartel pack for the item to drop, then it could be placed on the GTN. There is no other way for the set to be in game.

Secondly, Perhaps the only reason it was placed on the GTN is because it was not what the buyer of the cartel pack he/she purchased advertised for.