View Single Post

Cave
12.20.2011 , 03:12 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Junious View Post
Bubbles are very much needed. Especially for the RP servers, which are 99% free of RP due to the lack of chat bubbles at the moment.
Agreed. It's so sad, too. There are so many roleplayers that have been stoked to roleplay on their own RP servers everywhere and in the open while doing all the wonderful things this game has to offer and now they simply can't find roleplay anywhere there. Even if they try hard to do it, they simply can't, unless somewhere secluded and even then it's not easy without chat bubbles.
Many are thinking to quit the game after their 30 days of free playtime are up until Bioware finally adds chat bubbles. It's such a shame, such a shame.

So please, Bioware, add this "high priority launch option" to enable chat bubbles for /say, /yell, /emote chat in the next patch/hotfix.
I've cancelled my subscription due to the lack of Chat Bubbles.
I will never give EA or Bioware another cent or play any of their games or use any of their software again until speech bubbles that fully display /say, /yell and /emote chat are implemented in Star Wars: The Old Republic and the needs of socializers and roleplayers are finally taken seriously.