View Single Post

Ycoga
01.10.2013 , 05:29 AM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by LuciferinDNA View Post
By the way, the 0.8 TT you can reach just true psychic projection + mental alacrity if I'm not mistaken (so max in every 2 minute for ones) ?
Good question. Without mental alac, you'll get between 1.1 and 2.2 seconds - still very fast even without MA, I'm sure you'd agree.

When mental alac kicks in you can get 0.8.

One of the reasons this works is because of psychic projection proccing on a base alac of 20 - 25%.

Quote:
I can cast a 7000K + single heal with force mend with this amount of power. Do you think, that its worth to get a full alacrity sett?
Erm, I can't answer that for you; you have your own playstyle!
Quote:
I do not bad dmg as well, but can't compare it with my DPS (grav round) commando, what is not even the best dps in the game...
I like alac because its hard to imagine the speed it functions at without actually trying it out. People are not prepared for it and I routinely kill any people after 1 bubblepop and 1 knockback. They just don't expect 5k damage from a sage in 1 GCD (TT + FiB, for example) - and procs occur very often when your TT is so fast.

8k damage, bubblepop, force speed to max range, force potency and TT, 6500 damage. FiB, proc'd MindCrush, TT. Dead. They're still walking towards me after the knocback when they die.
'Pre-2.0 PvP... The gear gap was too big and some players became non-contributors quickly because of the gear gap. It wasn’t fun for the majority of players' - Alex Modny