View Single Post

Rashan
01.09.2013 , 05:44 PM | #1
For about a week now, I've been getting random disconnects from the Harbinger on all of my characters. The error code which comes up is Error 9000 and, when the game actually lets me access the help center, says something in line with it being a problem with the server, log out of my account and back in. I've now tried this twice to no avail. I've checked my own internet connection, everything is stable and only TOR seems to be having problems (whereas Planetside 2 and several other MMOs have no such issues.)

I opened a ticket today (7723614) regarding this in which a CSR rep sent me information that had absolutely nothing to do with my ticket. The information sent had to do with graphical issues, crashes, that sort of thing. Said CSR closed the ticket before I was able to respond. I then went to try and open another ticket and, lo and behold, Error 9000 again. So I cannot even open another ticket regarding this.

Now, to top it off, I'm getting errors after it disconnects me and I try to reconnect that it cannot find the server list and it boots me out of the game.

Please, fix stability on the Harbinger. I love this game. I'm a supporter of this game. I've been following it since 2008. However, I am at the end of my patience for this stuff. Server stability on the Harbinger has been getting progressively worse over the last three months. Unknown server crashes, random disconnects, down for several hours for "unknown reasons..." This sort of thing is unacceptable for this large of a company, especially given the amount of cash that most people figure that EA/Bioware is making off of the Cartel market.

Please either figure out something to fix the problem or hurry up with rolling out the ability to transfer servers because this is quickly starting to become something I'm questioning why I'm spending money on. I've only got so much free time so having it ate up by waiting for the launcher to actually let me click the play button, logging in taking forever and now random disconnects aggravates me.

Thank you.