View Single Post

L-RANDLE
01.09.2013 , 05:08 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Pvtcarnage View Post
I don't see the issue here at all and I'm fine with current system. I like the complexity CC and resolve adds to game play. If your getting stun locked by 2 people all you need is a team mate to CC/knock back them. And like you said it's not common to remove features, but a lot of whats being suggested would make them less useful and have the same overall effect of dumbing down game play to a more simple form which to me would be a shame.
CC in itself dumbs down the gameplay IMO...

CC is rarely used situationally(except for HB maybe). And with the move "not to punish overlapping stuns", it's going off all over the place; all the time. It's hard to worry about a teammate getting stunlocked, when you got a Smasher in your face that just rooted you.

It is almost an "oh ****" button and takes skill out of the game. While I would fully admit that is somewhat of a generalization, the whole point of PvP is to put the control in the players own hands whether its offense or defense, outnumbered or have an advantage. CC is more of a "I can't stop you, so stop moving for awhile" type of move. Most PvP games don't have that, even if they are objective based...
PvP Gear Viability? Read this first.
Tired of being broke? Stop being Felica and read this.
I'm not trying to be Rambo..... I'm trying to be Ray Tango