View Single Post

DerTaran
01.09.2013 , 04:40 PM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by ErinWentworth View Post
Hello,

I have been fortunate enough to be a part of some of the on-site player tests that we've hosted here at the studio and I can honestly say it has been a tremendous help. So if you happen to be in the area and have some time to do it we would really appreciate any feedback.

As a UI Programmer, having players come on site gives me an opportunity to observe where UI may or may not be working and hear first hand what their suggestions are for what features they might want to see. It is also great to be able to ask them questions on the fly that the discussions bring up.
BW sucht temporäre Mitarbeiter um RotHC zu testen und da Erin Wentworth ein UI Programmierer am Program beteiligt ist, denke ich das wir eventuell mit User Interface Änderungen/Erweiterungen rechnen können.

Edit: Quelle ist der Thread 'Want to Test RotHC (and live in Austin)?' über eine Anzeige von EA temporäre Tester einzustellen.
B'zycon Legacy @ JAR'KAI SWORD
Turan 60 Commando; Annakami 60 Vanguard; Orotan 55 Sentinel; Taark 55 Scoundrel; Orokriste 55 Shadow
Amitha 55 Sorcerer; Fanalba17 Sniper

Nous voulons le retour de notre CM! Wir wollen unseren CM zurück! We want our CM back!