View Single Post

seraphimm
01.08.2013 , 09:59 PM | #599
For those that say "They told us in Dev posts that the items you see in game are mistakes and will be changed in a future patch, so you should have known it would be changed. To not change it would be FRAUD and FALSE ADVERTISING".

I say this

They also told us in the beginning they would offer us a HOOD DOWN option for Jedi robes
They also showed us pictures and videos of Jedi robes without hoods

That was over a year ago, where are those fixes?

This time the mistake must suddenly be fixed right away. This time they make a mistake and not only do people NOT complain, but a majority of people go out of their way to purchase the items because they LIKE the way they look.

In a game where for a year now, every Big shouldered hooded outfit that hides your face (which by the way is the ONLY really customizable part of your character) looks like every other hideous hooded hack; they FINALLY gave us some form fitting simple clothing that people like and gets positive feedback

AND THAT'S WHAT THEY DECIDE TO FIX IMMEDIATELY?

Fine then, I'll play!!

FRAUD.... WHERE IS MY HOOD DOWN OPTION

FALSE ADVERTISING.... WHERE IS MY HEAVY ARMOR WITHOUT HOODS

Or you can just give me back my regular clothing, I customized my FACE at character creation, giving me the option to HIDE MY HEADPIECE so I can see my face does no friggen good if it immediately PLACES A FRIGGEN HOOD OVER MY FACE!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I'm a little ticked. I play DESPITE what they refuse to fix, and finally a mistake goes right and THAT"S what becomes priority.
*** man.... ***!
- Collector's Edition - Grand Master Zym server
SERAPHIMM - Jedi Guardian /Hybrid tank: Light side // ENACRA - Scoundrel Sawbones: Dark side // LUMINISSA - Commando Combat medic: Neutral // LUMINATTA - Sith Marauder: Light side // ANACRA - Mercenary Body Guard: Dark side