View Single Post

Prettyevilish
01.08.2013 , 01:13 PM | #164
Quote: Originally Posted by Aelther View Post
If you actually bought it in a pack, then you did not know how it looked on females, because it is a random drop. You bough it because you liked how it looked on the ad showing a male character with it. Therefore you knew how it was supposed to look and that the way it looked was wrong. It has now been fixed and you got what you paid for.

it's like buying a toaster and accidentally getting a blender in a toaster box. Then when store asks you to exchange your blender for a toaster THAT YOU PAID FOR, you say oh, sorry I want that blender now...
Um, I didn't look at the advertisement to decide whether or not to buy the pack. I bought the pack, opened it and used the PREVIEW button to try it on when it turned out to be a chestpiece. So yes, I DID know what it would look like on a female character (and a male for that matter as I tried it on Corso too, just to see) before I decided to equip it.

I did not get what I paid for. Had it looked like this when I opened the package, I wouldn't have put it on and bound it to myself, I would have put it on the GTN. But that's not an option now, because I bound the item based on the preview window in game, not based on a tiny splash advertisement that didn't have a name over the top of the item.