View Single Post

Prettyevilish
01.08.2013 , 01:08 PM | #161
Quote: Originally Posted by Mavery View Post
I get the feeling I'm one of the few who likes the updated look. I went ahead and finally bought the preceptor and phantom sets.

We are also seeing a gross overreaction.

We were told weeks ago that the actual items did not match the advertised pictures on the Cartel Market. So we all knew that this was going to happen.

So we really shouldn't be all that upset. You bought it after you were warned it was going to be changed.
Please tell me where this announcement was made weeks ago - and it has to be a place where EVERYONE would see it, similarly to how they announced the speeder piloting blurb was incorrect and did not apply to an entire account. If it was NOT made in such a manner, and was only on the forum or dev tracker, then it is NOT an announcement that the majority of users will see. Less than 10% of any games population is likely to visit a forum EVER, so to only make announcements there, about items that cost real money, would be foolish, at best.

So no, we did not ALL know. Those who troll the forums were more likely to know, but even some of those didn't know as they liked the armor how it looked and did not seek out any threads pertaining to that armor.