View Single Post

Asuka
01.08.2013 , 12:36 PM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by Prettyevilish View Post
Then the same can be said about the initial complainers that came to the forum to QQ (I don't believe it was QQ, as it was a legit complaint, just like this is now a legit complaint) about the armor not looking like a vague picture on the cartel pack. Those who liked them didn't even notice the cartel pack advertisement, but bought the item (or equipped it out of the box after purchase, as I did) and were happy. They didn't come to the forum to say 'thanks so much for the awesome armor'.

It works both ways, buddy.

And they NEED to cater to both sides and allow for an exchange of items (as well as any credits spent to augment the item you no longer want) so that everyone gets the item they paid real money for.
The original complainers pointed out to Bioware that the gear was misrepresented in the first place so all Bioware did was correct this. Ignorance of not knowing what the cartel pack representation of the armor doesn't really fly as an excuse being they were obviously cartel items. I liked the original Phantom as implemented but knew it was wrong and that they'd fix it eventually so just said whatever.