View Single Post

overmanwarrior
01.07.2013 , 11:14 AM | #634
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth-Rammstein View Post
Sorry EAWare but a single planet is not considered an expansion for any mmo. $10 isn't a lot of money but it shouldn't cost anything to subscribers to be honest. You have made a killing with the f2p shop, it's not like you're not making money off this game already! Not to mention you can't even purchase it with CC coins, just seems to me like another nickel and dime grab from your loyal fans.
I can understand not wanting to pay a lot for extras, but if this new planet is better than Alderaan, then I'd say $10 is too cheap. it costs a lot to make all that content after all employees aren't working for EA or BioWare for free. They are in business to make money. Alderaan alone to me is stunning, even with the work of putting misty clouds moving across the distant mountains. It's huge, and I can't imagine the amount of work that went into making just that one planet. Based on the press release for ROTHC it sounds like they are going for something better, which would be quite a feat. I'm looking very forward to the expansion.
May the Force be with you!
Rich

www.overmanwarrior.com