View Single Post

Jedi_Slayer
01.07.2013 , 10:59 AM | #613
Quote: Originally Posted by Genkiyo View Post
Yeah, add me to the list of people that this has worked for (Win 7 32bit system on a wifi network). In about 5 hours of play this evening, not one ctd. Before using this, one ctd within the first 1.5-2 hours, then one every hour after that.

Thank God for the community, cause the devs seem to be spitting into the wind. Unbelievable.

EDIT: To reiterate a previous statement, I don't consider this a "fix" for BW's problem, but it's as close to one as possible until a fix is issued. Many users don't peruse the forums to come across work-arounds like this, so it still needs to be fixed for them. Meanwhile, the end-users just owned BW in my book.
I to tried this yesterday (WIN 7 32bit) and would normally get a CTD about every 90 minutes I played about 4 hours with no CTD. Did a flashpoint, 3 warzones and BH (not to mention a few trips to fleeet, which would normally be enough to kick me 2 or 3 times.

Interestingly I did have it go to the desk top 3 times (as if I tabbed into it) and I just clicked back on my taskbar and back into the game, the odd part was that I could hear the people taking in the flashpoint, went through the normal reload splash screen while that was going, and eventually loaded up the cutscene again at the end of Taral V.