View Single Post

wetslampigduex
01.07.2013 , 07:50 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by -ThEoNe- View Post
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/d...psdd0473e4.jpg

Full tactics. In this screen cap i had yet to get either of my implants and i was still using my shield, as i had just changed to tactics 3 games prior to this one. Also, i was running the ball half the time (HtL ftw). Two games after this one i had 488k damage in a Void Star that was not stalled on the first door and ended early when we made it to the second door. Everyone who says tactics doesn't have its place is wrong or simply hasn't played it (if i get another, "oh my friend's best friend's nephew said it sucks"...) To me, its probably the funnest spec in the game, since there really isn't anything like it. To top it off, not many people play it, and im fine with that.

I played IF, then assault. This spec trumps them both IMHO. The spec has a ton of utility and the in-combat movement is really helpful. Most people that try the spec say it sucks after the first WZ and just swap right out. If you give it a chance, it really grows on you quickly.
How do you consider it viable if someone playing assault can turn and kill you before you get him to 50% HP? If your doing 488k i'm willing to bet a pyro/assualt in the same situation would have done 600-700k. PT/VG are there to burst and burst hard, other classes such as sins, sorcs, juggies/maras are there for the utility, you as a VG are there to kill any and everything in your way. Each calss has it's own role in PvP and plain and simple VG is dmg, if your not getting the most out of it by running assault then honestly your gimping your team. This isn't just an opinion either im not a friend of a cousin telling you Assault is better look at the numbers, it is a fact.