Thread: Malavai Quinn
View Single Post

Ithilwen
01.06.2013 , 11:54 PM | #73
My SW is only level 24, so I'm still new to the story line (I stumbled accross an un spoiler taged thread and found out about Quinns betrayal)...

So reading what everyone in this thread thinks about why he did it and wether or not he meant it (without reading the spoilered details), I thought I'd add my 2 cents ^^
I don't think he would have done it willingly since the seccond thing listed as his 'Dislikes' is Betrayal. I'm inclined to agree with the people who think he set it all up so that he could cary out his debt, (Likes Honor) and die as a way to make up for his betrayal.
As for the person who suggested he did it out of ambition because he wanted to be the emperors hand and he thought Baras would be the next emperor... That would be considered selfish behaviour (first listed Dislike) so I don't think that would be the case either...

Anyway, like I said, i'm only level 24 with my SW, and I've only just gotten to Nar Shaddaa, (playing with a friend and we are over leveled ), my 'conclusions/opinions are based on what I can read from his character sheet in the companions section of the Holonet
Valkarah - Valania - Santiel
Dramorion - Onai - Ostana