View Single Post

01.06.2013 , 04:43 AM | #126
First of all flashpoints have been edited to remove some groups of mobs within the flashpoints, lowering the amount you have to fight. Second the scoundrel can knockout mobs (CC) without causing aggro. Come on they gave us the ability and tools to do so.

CC isn't an ability to use to skip npc's, it is there for example to aggro 1 npc in stead of 2.

I've been here since closed beta - I would of quit shortly after if I couldn't use the spacebar. I enjoy the clips, though not enough to watch them a 100 times. I'm all fine with rewatching them if somebody hasn't been through; though people shouldn't be forced to watch them. That would be a horrible design.

No because with the exception of Esseles / Black Talon there are just a few cutscenes inside FP's. They hardly matter.

Freedom to play how you would enjoy is a bad game design? I see..... No, no I don't.

As we can see, in group content there are different people with different opinions. You get both verbal pvp in game and forum pvp here just because there are different ways to play the same flashpoint. One prefers this, the others prefer that and when you play the fp in a group finder queue you get the people who smacktalk other people just because of their preference. That is a bad game design.

If the devs removed all trash mobs from for example hard modes then there wouldn't be any need to skip because they simply aren't there.. see what I mean.