View Single Post

DSpectre
01.06.2013 , 03:29 AM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by Washu View Post
I'm not going to ask you to change. If you've found a play style you enjoy, then more power to you. At the same time, you need to realize that other people have other play styles they prefer, and those styles MAY NOT be compatible with yours.

If you are a player who enjoys watching the cutscenes, then you need to make note of that to your team mates. If you're a player who enjoys clearing the content, same. If you like to RP your way through, and don't find the idea of skipping content or bonus bosses, or other things to be enjoyable... you need to tell your team. Because then your team mates can decide if they're going to stick with you, or if you're not going to be compatible with their play style.

Again, this is where a guild comes in, as you can find people who are similar to you, and who enjoy playing in compatible play styles with yours... then you can avoid PUGs entirely.
Sorry if my words were unclear. Never meant any ill-intent on what you said.

I fully understand your point. I'm not looking to do hard modes as a full time thing right now, but when I do, I will be sure to notify the group. If they don't like what I want, I'll kindly leave. I'd rather leave than kicked to be honest... Seems less of a downer
"Who I am is not important, my message is."
―Revan