View Single Post

USCG_Davis
01.06.2013 , 02:23 AM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by Zamppa View Post
I'm sure your "server reputation" just went high up, buddy Quite a lot viewers this thread has gotten and you just put all your 50s on for everyone to see. I'm sure quite many people who hate reading the constant "skip, run, smash spacebar" during the HMs just found new names to add to their ignore-lists. But hey atleast you will find more people who enjoy playing this game by hugging walls and skipping content which keeps you away from ruining the game for the people who actually like to use their chars' abilities

Would you please also tell us your guild and if your guildies think and behave like you do so people who are reading this thread and are on your server can ignore them aswell?
My guild is in my signature. If you can't figure that out...good luck. We run 4 raid groups and a 16 man raid. 3/4 NiM EC 8 man and 5/5 16 man TfB HM. 260+ members with 45 on at peak times. I know one of my guildies has already posted his 50's but to answer your question: Yes. I do not know of a single raider in my guild that would rather slow poke his way through a flashpoint. HM LI-15 mins max, BoI-14mins max, we don't run Kaon as a FP because it takes too long. They're a means to an end. Black Hole coms and Hazmat gear. Story is for sub 50 or SM. Why drag out boring and cake walk content.
Atrýss
Geag SKT'T-one Ătriss