View Single Post

01.06.2013 , 01:54 AM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by USCG_Davis View Post
Hahahaha oh man oh man. You just made my night. I don't think I've ever laughed harder reading a post in these forums and that's including the PvP "please-L2P-smashmomkeys-aren't-OP-at-all posts". The group finder has a vote to kick for a reason. So you can kick people who are AfK or slow or don't skip cutscenes. You are exactly what Dominon is talking about. An extremely entitled person who thinks their time is more important than the 3 other people's time you're grouped with. By you being slow through a flashpoint, you're wasting others time. Hence why GF has a vote to kick. It's not " oh elitist tank thinks I'm slow" kick. It's VOTE to kick and a majority system. If the other 3 people think you messed up; you're getting kicked. I hope Bioware looks into it and you get hit for false reporting. They did nothing wrong other than use the tools the game provided. At which point you took extreme childish offense and reported them. As for your "response" it's a standard message for all reports: nothing more.
Your logic is truly false! Your logic is "I use vote kick because that player is not something I like" and that is the CHILDISH behaviour and logic. If everyone used the vote kick like that there would be people vote kicking people "because the don't like how the other people's char's faces look like"

I will keep reporting that kind of "harrassing behaviour" until the point BW forbids me to do that as I find kicks from the groups because I want to watch The Foundry's convos and kill the bosses. That kind of kicking is "harrassing behaviour"! And btw, thanks for sharing your 50s with us back there! Sadly I'm not on your server as I would have really loved to add your toons onto my ignore-list.
"What can you say - I'm a talented individual"
- Revan to Bastila on Taris