View Single Post

USCG_Davis
01.05.2013 , 11:06 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by DSpectre View Post
I though my point was settled a while ago...

For the Elitist's who keep posting on here:

I get where you are coming from. I understand you have done the quests a bunch of times. but there is NO NEED to rip on others who dont play up to YOUR standards. everyone is different.

FOR EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT THE STORY/SPACEBAR

i like watching the story. i dont care if its over and over. I ran Black Talon on my new sorcerer about 7 times last night. know what? i didnt not use the space bar. why? because no matter how many time i play through it i choose different dialogue options and see what outcomes i get.

Put it this way: If the story is there, why not view it? I'll skip a convo if i want to skip a convo. no one owns me or tells me how to play. Ill figure it out. i take advice. i may not use it, but i thank people for it anyway.

If im out there to please the Elitist, then ill skip enemies and convos. but if i come across those of you who are Elitists, i will make it my goal to make your FP run as hard on you as possible.

after all, you do indeed, deserve it

<3
Also, good luck getting into raid groups now after this. Was on fleet earlier today and people were already talking about this post. Your server rep is ****ed already due to this. While its not as bad as the scammers out there; people already have a super low opinion of you and you explicitly saying you're going to make the flashpoint hard for people who want to run it fast and then accusing those people who want to run it quickly of being elitist. Just because you want to run it fast to get on to other stuff doesn't make you an elitist. How ever saying you're going to make other people's runs miserable just makes you a first rate *** clown.

The more you keep making other people wait on YOU and not going with the group, especially as a very crappy geared dps, the longer your q time is going to get everyday because more and more people that you piss off will ignore you so that they don't have to wait on you.
Raid Leader for <E>
Prophecy of the Five
Atrýss Leggo'my-agro Haji'go-boom Chive-on Sweetims
I'carry-baddies I'carry-scrubs I'cause-QQ