View Single Post

Lent_San
01.05.2013 , 10:05 PM | #5060
Quote: Originally Posted by fabiyun View Post
The very least they need to do is make sure that some companion SGR will be available for the levels 1 to 50. It takes a long time to get to Makeb. Moreover Makeb is not class story, there's no reason for me to try all classes without SGR to get to the same NPCs in Makeb. I'm interested in all class stories, but I'm not even completing my SI now because the overabundance of OGR and a complete lack of SGR takes the fun out of the game for me.
I feel the same way, absolutely. I've finally started to play a male smuggler, to see what it feels like, and in what felt like five minutes into the game I already had to fend off the first advances made by female NPCs towards my guy.

I wouldn't even mind so much if I knew there'd be SGR flirts somewhere down the line as well, but to know there aren't ANY is just seriously detracting from the game playing experience. It just feels fake, like a puzzle with half of the pieces missing.

Without SGR with companions, new ones or old ones in the 1-50 range, I cannot see myself sticking with this game for very long. Not with all the OGR in it that I'm not gonna be playing, or that may be keeping me from playing, after all.