View Single Post

Maaruin
01.05.2013 , 03:46 PM | #170
Quote: Originally Posted by Surinen View Post
yes, about ongoing discussion, as much as I like Jeeeedaaay code I dislike Marun's concept of pacifists, one to be a pacifist, in males case of human species, must have a visible deficit of testosterone. Pacifism is the weakness and if the Jeeedaaaay would remain this way then every victim of the Republic would be on their hands as they, with their power didnt engage.

a perfect solution to this situation would be a current state of Jeedaay who would form a Dominion with its Master as a leader of council and whole political being. They would send their Jeeeedaaay knights in pairs, one follower of Ashla, Ashlan, anyway that lion from Narnia and the other one follower of Bogan, the first one would lead mediation, if it failed then Bogan would simply cut them into pieces
Actually, I'm not necessarily advocating pacifism. I'm ok with:

"Jedi use their powers to defend and protect." instead of "Jedi use their powers to defend and protect, never to attack others."

I'm fine with cutting Sith into pieces when necessary, but I prefer to only incapacitate them and then lead them to the light side.
"I was one of many. We were servants of the dark side… Sith Lords, we called ourselves. So proud. In the end we were not so proud. We hid… hid from those we had betrayed. We fell… and I knew it would be so."
-Ajunta Pall