View Single Post

Maaruin
01.05.2013 , 03:08 PM | #166
Quote: Originally Posted by Surinen View Post
I know that current german education was nicely brainwashed about Third Reich to the limits but on the other hand, german education system, as a structure is from 1938, so it works. Many german old people are even afraid to remind Third Reich as something good, because it is politically incorrect. That is quite sad,so you think that Third Reich was mostly focused on hating jews, that is ridiculous
I very well know the Third Reich wasn't mostly focused on hating jews. But they hated jews enough to start a genocide* and they hated russions, polish etc. enough to plan a genocide.

*oh, and "no gas chambers"- sh*t doesn't matter about that, by the way. during the occupation easter europe they did it the old fashioned way by simply shooting them.

But I agree with Beniboybling, lets send this guy to Bogan and don't answer him anymore.
"I was one of many. We were servants of the dark side… Sith Lords, we called ourselves. So proud. In the end we were not so proud. We hid… hid from those we had betrayed. We fell… and I knew it would be so."
-Ajunta Pall