View Single Post

Maaruin
01.05.2013 , 02:56 PM | #162
Quote: Originally Posted by Surinen View Post
yes, I read it, quite a silly book really, diary of fantasta. they were not exterminated, not by gas for sure, but they were victims of hard labor in camps, that is true. and they were dangerous to a system where they didnt want to adapt if they were not a zionists, even other Jews looked down on those poor people, but faith was strong in them so they died for it, like many other believers of many relligions. It is not as Germans were mentally enslaved, but yes, certainly they were reminded of their fabricated roots and someone raised their patriotic spirits. Third Reich wasnt even in one tenth focused on hating Jews, they focused on progress, development, knowledge, that was a golden age of science. Individuals who have power rarely abuse it ( unless it is Africa ) and Hitler didnt exactly abused his power, he was what his country needed for that time.
Empires tend to expand, that is natural course for them and Sith Empire has a great potential to make galaxy a better place for everyone, even aliens. You were definately too much exposed to democracy propaganda to view rule of one man as a bad thing, altho it is never one man, usually monarch has ministers and advisors, experts that are chose because of their abilities not nepotism, thats what Sith Empire, experts on the Council, people who serve their Emperor loyally
Please be trolling, please be trolling, please be trolling, please be trolling, please be trolling, please be trolling, please be trolling, please be trolling, please be trolling, please be trolling...

Sorry, for me, as a German, all what he writes is horrible to read. I really hope he is from somewhere else and talks about thinks he knows nothing about.
"I was one of many. We were servants of the dark side… Sith Lords, we called ourselves. So proud. In the end we were not so proud. We hid… hid from those we had betrayed. We fell… and I knew it would be so."
-Ajunta Pall