View Single Post

01.05.2013 , 12:42 PM | #69
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
If you have done it once thats enough...spacebar thereafter. First time through I probably wouldnt have a problem but if the guy not spacebarring and not skipping is in rakata or higher gear and has done it before I'm gonna just vote kick from the group and find someone who isn't going to waste my time. I don't pay for other people to hold me up. When the queue pops its time to do work and do it fast and efficiently.
Cool story, bro! Why do you play the game if playing it properly and enjoying the content is "wasting your time"? Why wouldn't you just sign off if it's that horrible to spend few more extra minutes watching nice voice acting and killing a boss or two?

I don't pay for this game to smash my spacebar or hug walls and jump platforms like I did back in the early 90s with my NES and Mario-games. When the queue pops up it's time to enjoy the game, voiceover and use my char's abilities as much as possible! Some people have raged because I like watching convos and killing thrash tooto a certain point, some have vote kicked too...And I have reported those vote kickers after putting them onto my ignore-list.
"What can you say - I'm a talented individual"
- Revan to Bastila on Taris