View Single Post

DataBeaver
01.04.2013 , 01:50 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by USCG_Davis View Post
You are incompetent. YOU wiped the group. Justify that one. And yes, YOU are in control of your character. YOU got stuck. YOUR fault.

And I know it's a game. I love this game. I have a blast playing it. Untill people like you show up in group finder. Just like you're bashing the players in GF and me on the forums; there are just as many threads trashing noobs who make GF miserable: people who wipe us, people who watch story lines, people who don't know how to skip...all you "weak links". I run the GF for the BH comms for the Hazmat implants/earpieces for my companions. So I do have reason to run them and want them done with out people costing me money for repairs
Cut the elitist crap already. You should know full well that the game practically pushes fresh 50s to HM flashpoints by giving them free Tionese gear and a quest to complete a HM FP using the group finder. Your expectation that they should instantly know all the boss mechanics and how to skip content is wholly unreasonable. How do you even expect them to learn the FPs if they are continuously put off by people like you? The group finder exists specifically to give players entry-level access to the endgame content. If you can't deal with that, do your speedruns with guildmates. Don't ruin the game for those that are still learning.

Also, if a random pull causes you to wipe, what the h***? Weren't you, and presumably most of the group, supposed to be the super-elite players in 61/63 gear? Surely you can deal with a bunch of trash, even two or three packs at once.

Perhaps I've just had good luck with the group finder so far, since I haven't run into any elitist jerks yet. Or perhaps Europeans are just more well-mannered. In all the HM FPs I've done my group has skipped trash as much as possible, but on the occasions someone has accidentally pulled a pack, the others have always turned around to help as soon as the pull is noticed. I also like to enjoy the conversations, but I understand that they can get boring when you've already seen them several times. My default setting is to listen to the speech, but I'll comply to a friendly request to use the spacebar.