View Single Post

01.04.2013 , 12:22 AM | #4951
Quote: Originally Posted by NogueiraA View Post
Nice to see Bioware spending a bunch of time for SGR instead a new flashpoint, raid or warzone.

Later you guys who wants SGR (I'm not against), will complain "there's no new content? No new flashpoint? No new raid? whadahell BW?".
People will complain, regardless. Not exactly news here.

I'm in favor of SGR, but 2% of the players will enjoy that.
New flashpoints 98% of the players will enjoy that, 2% just pvp.
Please provide a proof of your statistics, else they can easily be mistaken as having been randomly rolled on a D100.

See, it's so much time spent for something useless compared to new FP, WZ and raids.

Must be some new definition of the word.

Gays deserve your space in the game, I respect that but the community wants and needs new contents who EVERYBODY will enjoy.
And exactly how long should they wait for this content that was already promised almost a year ago? And please do not speak for me when you say 'EVERYBODY'. I am not gay, have no plans to play SGR content, and yet I also don't play FPs, WZs, and Raids. Every other single update to the game since launch has BEEN FPs, WZs, and Raids. Why the hell should /this/ content which appeals to /this/ group have to wait even longer than the folks who only play FPs, WZs, and Raids. EVERYONE gets a turn, not just certain people. It just so happens that it's FINALLY the SGRA turn. Deal with it. You'll still get the content you want anyway, so what's the big problem?

You /don't/ respect the community if you believe that these folks should have to /continue/ to wait after everyone else gets their preferred content updated MULTIPLE times. It's not fair, and it's about time it was addressed.
-= Writer, =-
-= Kyr'iana ~ Kyrion ~ Celestial ~ Azurephoenix @ The Shadowlands =-
-= Kyriana ~ Tirion ~ Jerilyn ~ Phoenix @ Begeren Colony =-