View Single Post

01.03.2013 , 11:29 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by DSpectre View Post
And I can now see you are the type of person I had the pleasure of gaming with today using group finder. So how is everything my fault when things are literally out of my control? I guarantee you got stuck in missions as well. And you are going to use retorts, make sure that they are intelligent and actually have a point other than ripping on a single person because their play style doesn't fit yours.

I merely posted something I don't like and gave an opinion on it. You have done so as well but now you are bashing me directly. I have not said anything against you and you have already said more than enough insults to me. So look who is in the wrong here. A person who has not said a single insult directly at you and you over there loud mouthing insults left And right at me. Tell me.. Would you say the same stuff to your family?

I get that I'm not as "experienced" as some of the other seasoned players out there. But I'm still learning and you can't insult a person who has not Done a single thing wrong. There is a learning curve to this game.

All I have stated is people's behavior and temperament towards inexperienced people and I'm saying its oppressive. And you, sir, are the prime example of my argument
My friend. If you stop arguing with him, he shall stop two. Neither of your opinions shall change.

--Your friend from Jung Ma,
Quote: Originally Posted by Atticus Finch
“Courage is not a man with a gun in his hand. It's knowing you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what. You rarely win, but sometimes you do.”