View Single Post

Psyclic
01.03.2013 , 07:52 PM | #1
Had a small break over the Christmas/New Year period from raiding and I finally got my Shadow tank to 50. I jumped back into an EC HM last night and I forgot how hard I had to work for threat on my Guardian.
Current stats are
31/51/52 with 25.2k health
Bonus damage is at 405.6

I am currently tanking EC NiM 3/4 with my co-tank that is a Shadow.

I did a fairly long session on my ops dummy to see what my TPS was and it was around 2.1k for a 5min parse with no power adrenal. This was with torparse and this number seem low, that being said I have no idea what it *should* be but I am guessing if I have our Sent whaling on the boss doing 1.8-2.2k DPS sustained in the fight and rest of the raid not far off this (~100-400 DPS lower). I am aware that tank swaps/taunts assist in pushing up threat.
On a torparse from a EC HM I am doing about 1.5k TPS sustained over the fights

Does anyone have any data on where our TPS *should* be at? I'll happily sit on my ship and work on eeking out every drop of threat I can by refining my pull rotation and prioritization.

Also I am still using my 26 Guardian hilt, is it wiser to wait for the DG main hand to finally come my way or should I get the 27 might hilt crafted as an interim solution?
<Reverence> Dalborra
Psyclic | Saerah | Seelah | Zi'Lanna | Chartre | Vires
“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”