View Single Post

Yria
01.03.2013 , 09:05 AM | #20
Blizz. Adorable little fella with a big arsenal of guns. He is funny, and cute, and naive, and all this in a good way, not like some suppoused-to-be-funny annoying characters. Here also comes T7-O1. "T7+blasters = enemy sorry!"
And Gault, my bounty hunter got along with this sly one-horned bastard really good. I damn love his phrases in combat, like "Thank you, thank you, I'll be signing autographs after the smoke clears!".
I also quite like Elara Dorne, "by the book" soldier with a heart of gold. Probably my favorite female companion so far. I don't know why, but her talks about serving in the Imperial military and leaving her family behind are very touching.
Finally, I really enjoyed running around with Doc. I was so tired of playing without a healer companion, so when I got him on Balmorra I already loved him simply for the fact that he could make all the battles much easier for my sentinel. And his romance was really well-written, sometimes he made me laugh, sometimes I nearly wanted to kill him, but it was never boring. Totally worth it (c) Tali.