View Single Post

Quething
01.02.2013 , 07:17 PM | #4
As my main is a Knight and she picked up HK on the first day, that was pretty much the first thought that crossed my mind after I got him - "holy crap, I wish I'd had this dude when I fought the Emperor. ...wait. Would they have let me use this dude against the Emperor?"

I've always been pretty satisfied with the lore justification that locks the rest of your group out and leaves you with only T7. There's an argument to be made for Kira, but it's not a sure thing. HK, on the other hand, is absolutely 100% viable. There is absolutely nothing T7 brings to that fight, lore-wise, that HK doesn't as well. Unfortunately, my Knight has already fought the Emperor and so I can't test it, but I suspect they didn't code in an exception for him and the instance is still locked to T7 only, which would be a damn shame. It's widely known among Knights (guards especially) that T7, even with the gear from the chest, is utterly useless and an unfair handicap in that fight, and HK would be a really elegant solution.