View Single Post

iamthehoyden
01.02.2013 , 05:34 PM | #2
Aric Jorgan is my very favorite companion. I love the grumpy exterior around a heart of gold, the voice, the romance, and how the relationship between the trooper and Jorgan progresses through the game. Plus crap just dies with him around lol.

Lord Scourge - Such an interesting character! Complicated and damn, that voice is just swoon-worthy. He provides a really interesting foil to my LS jk. Would love him as a romance option, but even so, one of my favorites.

Blizz - OMGADORABLE with a rocket launcher. Do I need to say more?

Zenith - Again with the complicated hotness with fabulous voice that's unavailable for a romance option Completely ruthless but with laudable goals.

Vector! So sweet! Pretty much the only sane character on the IA ship, lol. Just a rock.

The rest of them that didn't make my "hate them" list or this list fall into the "like" or "don't mind them" category.

Quote: Originally Posted by psandak View Post
There are tons of threads out there spouting the companions you wish you could kill or never have taken on in the first place, etc.
By the way, I could be wrong, but it sounds like you're upset about the "I don't like this companion" type threads. The reason you see so many of them is because having a companion you don't like or who doesn't fit your character is irritating and, beyond that, immersion breaking. Having the game override whether you'd want a character with you or not can be upsetting.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box