View Single Post

Shadowsite
01.02.2013 , 07:01 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthXodus View Post
While I do indeed love the game, there is in my mind always places that could use some expansion or additions, and I'm sure all of us share this view point to one extent or another.

So, that being said, what are some features you would like to see added to the game? Me, personally, I have a few thoughts, some of which may or may not be shared with others here.

More Races- I would love to see additional races be brought up in the game, even the ones that don't often (or can't) speak Basic. Obviously, they can't add in all the races, but it would be neat to be able to play as an Ithorian Jedi Consular or a Rodian Bounty Hunter.

Another Joinable Faction-I don't think the new expansion is going to do this, but I would love to see the creation of a more middle ground faction for players to join. The Cartel could be one such possible group, or maybe they could even simply make an "working for the self/independent" player group, that isn't tied directly to the Republic or the Sith.

New Classes-This one is more of an iffy for me. I would like to possibly see additional classes for both sides, though specifically it'd be nice if we could play as a Sith Trooper. Don't know what could be added to the Republic side.

Anyways, does anyone else have anything to add? Is there anything you'd like to see in future expansions/updates/upgrades?
Well Rise of the Hutt Cartel is coming so... they might add some things you stated here.
A man that hides isn't a coward, he is the smartest man alive.
A man that fights is not brave, he is foolish
A man that walks away is the strongest of them all