View Single Post

Knockerz
01.01.2013 , 09:19 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by AidanLightwalker View Post
I'm sorry dude, but I truly believe you are wrong. I spend alot of my time at work with our marketing team and this is exactly the sort of thing I see them do on a day in, day out bases. You think they don't charge for the gear acquisition for a reason? And then after f2p hits, they release this?? The hurdle wasn't that high. You had purple boes that people sell, daily mods and all kinds of ways to gear up for hard modes.

It's cool you can't see this for what it is. You believe that they devs aren't smart enough to make a competent game, so how could they have cooked up something like this? Well, bioware didn't come up with this idea, the suits at EA did. And they have been doing this a long time. Look at ship parts in the cartel market, or the level 10 +41 color crystals, or all the better looking gear in the cartel market. This all screams marketing. It's plain and simple. The best money makers out there, find ways to get you to part with your money without you fully knowing it. You think Amazon Prime free 2 day shipping was cooked up by someone who just wanted to give everyone free shipping? Do you think free shipping is trully free? I suggest you look into marketing more. It might help you save some of your money in the future.
Amazon prime is a good service. I did the calculations what it would cost me to have to pay individually for two day shipping for books for the three quarters. It was a lot cheaper to buy amazon prime than to pay for individual shipping. Plus, I also order many other items. Likewise, I don't pay taxes on computer hardware, at least when I bought hardware a few months ago. Amazon prime saved me a lot of money. However, I wouldn't call what BW is doing a scam. All corporation do what BW is doing. It's like buying in bulk vs singles or give away samples after a customer buys a product.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Less armour = moves faster = more dodging = less getting hit.
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Oh.. there is plenty of complaining in this thread. As well as demands, expressions of entitlement, and wild dreams.
Lovely Andryah the Forum Princess