View Single Post

YeIIow
12.31.2012 , 04:55 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Sebah View Post
It was a man's idea but let me tell you something... the others could have said something that will blow your mind, they could have said NO to his ideas. I'm not judging all Germans as you want to interpret it, i judging all Nazis as... well...as being Nazis. And let me tell you if you consider that the actions of a few in the past give you free passage to killing billions of innocent people in the present then your idea is flawed. You must not judge the son by the actions of his father...just sayin'...
once again, the emperator plans where those of his own, and little people if any knew of his ultimate goal.... known exeptions where Revan and Lord Scroudge, both of them tried to destroy the emperator, dident they? and yes u are judging all sith for what 1 man wanted, so its the same that judging all germans for what a bunch of naziz did....

Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Umm... no. You're right about the zombies, but you're wrong on everything else.

When it comes to the first Dark Jedi, the Jedi told them to stop. The Dark Jedi continued and the Jedi were forced to take action. To the Jedi, all life is sacred. The Dark Jedi weren't just manipulating life, but the Force itself. They were disrupting the laws of nature and The Force. That's why the Jedi took action. Such things must not be messed with.

Taking the side of the Sith? Really? In what instance have the Sith been the good guys? When have the Sith been the victims?
so where was i wrong then exactly? cos nothing of what u said contradicts anything of what i said... lol?
sorry but who are the jedis to tell other jedis what to do whit their powers? Dark jedis werent killing inocent people, they were experimenting on animals, and trying to reach eternal life.... they tryed to get all jedis to join their cause, when the other refused they left and followed their own path withown interfearing with the republic or the jedi order.... but hey... the "good guys" cant have people doing what they want, everybody who is a force user has to be under their controll, adn follow their ideals.. or they get killed.. right?...

when did the sith were victims? how about http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/First_Great_Schism .... they werent manipulating life itself back there yet... still the "nice guys" declared war on them....

what about at the end of http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Great_Hyperspace_War when their race and civilization was almost exterminated?

even on http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Hundred-Year_Darkness they were the victims, they did not atacked the jedis, they left the order to do what they wanted to do... yes ok, they started messing with "arcane arts" necromancy and **** after a wile, but still.... they were not slaving populations, killing inocents, taking sapient species as test subjects.....
"Forged by Fire; Empowered by Passion"
o◙[//////////]ị:◙:ị{▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒)