View Single Post

Dharz
12.31.2012 , 12:21 PM | #32
What I find disheartening is epitomized by this thread. I have a new Shadow tank spec. I just hit 50 this weekend. I haven't dared step into a HM FP because I am NEW to tanking in a group situation. People from group finder have just been rude and impatient when I have run the first 3 FPs at their normal level. I quit running FP's during leveling because I didn't want to deal with that. Those first runs, at level, saw DPS running ahead and pulling, then screaming why don't you get them off me?? I am not a bad player, at least I don't think I am. I ran all 3 of the Belsavis H2+ dailies last night, after hitting 50, completed them easily and didn't die, solo. I just tend to be methodical and enjoy working WITH people, not pushing, taunting, insulting along the way. And... I like doing the content as I go thru... PLUS, I don't know all these 'SKIPS' and as a tank.... I am kind of expected to be out front...

Its easy to say GET A GUILD. Is that to say that the group finder is useless to anyone not in a guild? Is it only a tool to get into groups where we can be disrespectful and rude to other players because we have no connection to them? If someone were as rude to a guildie as I have seen in PUG's.... the rude folks would be gkicked without a second thought.