View Single Post

Andar
12.31.2012 , 09:04 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by HumanPirhana View Post
This man is absolutely right. There is no money to be made crafting anything but endgame stims and adrenals etc. Those that claim money can be made crafting low to mid level implants are lying to you. I personally have not made uncounted millions selling level 41 purple implants day after day after day. I'm not continuing to make money selling these and level 21 purple implants day in and day out. There is nothing to see here. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. These aren't the droids you're looking for.
It really bothers me when I come here trying to be helpful, stating fact and get called a liar

I sell at least 10-20 lowbie purple implants a day ranging from level 21-45. They cost me virtually nothing to craft and yield around 25k each. You do the math. Selling exotechs is viable, but like I said earlier, with all the undercutting bringing prices down to around 15k/stim I'd rather just craft stims for guildies and sell the mats.

OP take from this what you will, but on Po5, implants do sell as pvpers want to twink out lowbie alts.
Resilience / Po5
Hostile Takeover