View Single Post

lironBD
12.30.2012 , 04:45 PM | #1
I finally got all the new grade 7 space ship parts and went to try some of the new space missions.

I managed to complete the 3 top tier OLD space missions with ship parts ranked 5 and I was thinking to myself that with rank 7 upgrades for rank 7 space ship missions it will take me 1-2 tries to master it.

BUT oh boy... tried cha rabba or what ever it's called.... mine field will take you down even with shield boost with power converter in 2 seconds... very hard punch. then you get a combo of evading rocks\activating right converter mod\ regenerate shield and actually shoot stuff to complete the mission.
very hard indeed.

I get the feeling that there was a way too much increase in difficulty from old missions to the new ones, fact is with all of my alts I've done all space missions and it's one of my favorite parts of the game yet I find this new missions extremely harsh on any tiny mistake in way making it too much hard to actually enjoy this.

I don't deny it's possible indeed to complete them but right now they are not leveled in their difficulty, they are all in same difficulty level so at least for me they are not fun and I'm not going to try them again at least until I've covered the other content in the game.
Europe -> The Red Ecplipse
Oracans-> Sith Pureblood Inquisitor Sorcerer